Inclusive fintech has always had to find a balance between tech and human touch, but the global pandemic is shifting that balance, writes Accion Venture Lab’s Amee Parbhoo.
In this blog, Parbhoo writes that during this time, fintechs have to continuously engage and support their customers especially low-income communities for whom in-person interactions are the norm.
Here is a list of things Parbhoo says fintechs can do.
- Start with the customer journey
- Communicate more, not less
- Make those communications personal
- Explore creative ways to onboard and support customers
- Plan for remote call centers
- Focus on and iterate around product design